Monday, August 5, 2013

You win some, You lose some.

Every skateboarder knows that Sunday is usually the best day of the week to skate and get things done. Unfortunately, this past Sunday was not exactly fruitful. Kevin, Justin, and I made a trip out to Reynoldsberg to skate this fence gap that Taylor Nawrocki had showed us a few months back. I was lucky enough to snap these photos of Kevin and Justin before the landlord came out and started mowing the grass. We decided to be respectful and we left for a bit so he could finish his work. 

About a half hour later we got back to the spot and it looked like it was gonna be smooth sailing from there. Kevin and Justin warmed up again, and things were looking good. As as soon as I got my camera out on to start filming, the lady who owns the building parked her car right in the landing area.

I guess I can't complain too much though. All things considered, this is the first day in a really long time where we really haven't gotten a whole lot done. There's always next weekend right? Until then enjoy these photos, an I'll see you out in the streets. -AH-

Kevin Blann- Ollie
 
Justin Henry- Switch Ollie


No comments:

Post a Comment