Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Summer Update.

After one of the most brutal winters the state of Ohio has ever experienced, summer is finally upon us. I recently started a new job, which has given me more time to skate. Since I am no longer the weekend warrior, my main focus has been finishing Casual Conversation. I have been going out on filming missions a few times a week with Justin LeCompte, Justin Henry, Kevin Blann and Alex Deweese. 

Although I am very happy with all the footage we have been stacking, I have to admit I am disappointed in myself for not updating the blog as much as I used to. Below are a few photos I have shot the past few months. 





Justin LeCompte- FS Noseslide
Justin LeCompte- Ollie



James Sayres- BS 5-0 Transfer


 Alex Deweese- FS Blunt Transfer



Kevin Blann- Ollie
Kevin Blann- Car Ride


Justin Henry- Ollie into bank 
Justin Henry- Nose Manual








3 comments:

  1. Do not be disappointed about yourself. You are doing wonderful. Those are amazing skateboarding moves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Los Angeles is to be more of a start place than the others out there. They offer various sports that individuals will participate in and skateboarding is among them. They do not put too many limits on where persons may utilize them so long as warning and good sense is utilized as well. Skateboarders loathe it when they're limited to wherever they are able to go. But LA Skate Lessons it is really welcoming learners all over the world through online skateboarding teaching. losangelesskateboardinglessons.info

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice content to know about skating in summer. I am a skateboard player and it is my passion and hobby as well. I am using the Adidas brand skateboard shoe during skating. For me, it is best skateboard shoes and it gives me protection and comfort during the ride. Thanks for this article to know about some exciting skating stunts.

    ReplyDelete